Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why do I have dry skin in the morning and oily skin in the afternoon?

What's the classification of my skin? Normal, Oily, or dry?Why do I have dry skin in the morning and oily skin in the afternoon?
I have that condition too. I've tried everything from moisturizers in the morning to oil removing pads in the evening. But I think one of the reasons for this is that in the morning the products you use to clean your skin dries it out, and during the day as you become more active the pores open up and releases oils to counteract the dryness. Since your skin is not naturally dry the oils released are a bit too much so that you seem to have oily skin by evening.


Another reason is the diet. I noticed that on the days when I eat non-greasy foods for the entire day (like raw fruits and vegetables and whole grains) my skin is not as oily as on the days where I eat a lot of greasy foods (hamburgers and fries and fried chicken and saucy foods complete with all the condiments).


Try a mild wash in the morning, for example the body washes that are sold for babies can be used all over the body,face included. Try to drink at least ten eight-ounce glasses of water daily and reduce the intake of greasy foods. You should see results within a week. Trust me, it works. You will also see an improvement in your skin tone and a reduction of acne.Why do I have dry skin in the morning and oily skin in the afternoon?
it could be that u sweat during the day. then in the afternoon your skin is oily. do you use any moisturiser before you go to bed?. maybe you should try that..and if nothing changes ask your doctor.





hope i helped


:D..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer