Friday, December 11, 2009

What is a good light moisturizer for oily skin that breaks out?

That I can use under makeup? I tried some and they make my makeup look like it's too thck and oily? I need one that is light!! ThanksWhat is a good light moisturizer for oily skin that breaks out?
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture gets great reviews on Daily Makeover. You can check out what others had to say about that product and other oil-free moisturizers at this link:





http://www.dailymakeover.com/products?sh鈥?/a>





I do think that oil-free is important for you, since you are looking for a light moisturizer. The other tip I'd give you is that you should let your moisturizer sink in to your skin for 15 mintues or so before you start applying makeup. Otherwise, the moisturizer can affect the way your makeup looks, causing it to settle in creases and shift around in a very unflattering way!





Hope I helped! Rachel Hayes, Editorial Director of Daily MakeoverWhat is a good light moisturizer for oily skin that breaks out?
well this moisturizer is Very moisturizing but i found it was a light formula and actually helped clear my sink it the dramatically different moisturizing lotion by clinique you can buy it for 15-29 dollars can


it work relly well and is light they sell it at sears and northstorms and online
Neutorgena, they have all these different products, go to target and check them out=) i love them!








sorry, neutrogena=)
I like Oil of Olay for sensitive skin. Let it set for a while and then you can apply your makeup.
i use simple moisturzier as there are no oils or bad stuff in them and there is actually one out that is called a 'light' moisturizer
dramatically different moisturizer from clinique-it's light and oil-free!!!
I use Clean %26amp; Clear Oxygenating Ultra-Light Moisturiser

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer