Saturday, December 5, 2009

What's the difference between ';dewey'; and oily skin?

I spend so much money on products to make my skin appear less oily, but now I come across pictures of celebrities that have ';dewey skin'; and make-up tips to make your skin basically look shiny.


So is having a shiny face a good or bad thing?What's the difference between ';dewey'; and oily skin?
Dewy skin looks moist, hydrated, and healthy.


Oily skin looks slick, shiney, and greasy.


Dewy skin is essentially the middle ground between oily and dry. I know it's confusing- the difference between oily and dewy- I was just pondering this yesterday, actually.


If your oily skin is REALLY a severe proble, I suggest looking into accutane. It's pretty much a miracle drug for people with oily/acneous skin. I'm on it right now. It dries out the skin and lips really bad, but I think my skin will be pretty good once I go off of it.What's the difference between ';dewey'; and oily skin?
in the summer, the exotic look comes into fashion, its also kool cos u get too hot, u dont have to check ur make up so much, u could achieve the dewey look by adding a bit of moisturiser to ur foundation or use tinted moisturiser, i like boots no7, or u could add some shimmer
The first person said it exactly. Dewy, is a healthy, moisturized glow. While oily, is a greasy, thick, shine.





It's like the difference between shiny hair and very oily hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer