Friday, December 11, 2009

How to keep my dry and oily skin healthy?

How can i stop by skin on my face from being so oily and dry. It usually goes dry after i wash it?





Help?How to keep my dry and oily skin healthy?
Your skin sounds like mine. Combination skin. You are probably using a foaming cleanser, one that is harsh. When you use these cleansers it leaves a thin film on the skin which causes the skin to be tighter and dry and after using it your sebaceous glands which are your oil glands start to produce more oil to try to overcompensate the dryness. Your best bet is to use a cream cleanser because it is a lot gentler on the skin. Follow that with a water based moisturizer. At night, you should again use a cream cleanser, then follow with a toner (removes residue from cleanser and brings the skin back to a health ph balance) and then a moisturizer again. Moisturizer is important at night for the cell renewal process. If you consistently do that your skin will balance out. Oh and dont forget to exfoliate once a week!How to keep my dry and oily skin healthy?
My skin is like that too. I have oily skin, but in winter when I wash it, it gets really dry around my cheeks and mouth; my forehead and nose stay oily and I can't put any moisturizer there or I'll break out. So I like to use toner during the winter and astringent during the summer. The toner I like is Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner; it gets deep down and gets rid of soap residue and dead skin without stripping the moisture from my skin. I use Seabreeze astringent for sensitive skin in the summer and that helps balance the moisture level and prevents break outs.
WASH IT EVERY DAY BUT BE CARE FULL ON WHAT YOU WASH YOUR FACE WITH GO TO A PHARMACY AND GET A SOAP CALLED PURPOSE SOAP..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer