Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best cleanser to get rid of oily skin?

My skin gets really oily in the middle of the day and it is just plain greasy a lot. What is the best cleanser to help this?What is the best cleanser to get rid of oily skin?
I would try Murad from Sephora. It's designed for people with oily skin. Use the cleanser twice a day, the gel only at night, the spot treatment whenever, and the lotion in the morning. I leave the gel on my face all night (it doesn't come off on your pillow) and it helps so much. And I also use the wave by neutregena. It makes your skin so soft and comes with a two week supply of cleansing pads, so if you don't like it, you don't have to buy more cleansing pads.What is the best cleanser to get rid of oily skin?
i have really oily skin


but i use proactiv


and i still have oily skin in the middle of the day


so...


i got these little clean and clear oil blotter sheet things


they were at the grocery store


and i use them whenever my skin is oily


it really helped me...
I use clean and clear in the morning and night. It still gets oily during the day so I carry around oil remover pads. Theyre little tissue like pads that remove oil and greasiness from your face. Great for a quick fix you can buy these at Sephora
i use clean and clear (sensitive skin) deep action cream clenser by johnson %26amp; johnson. its in a container that is purple at the top then blue-green then white then the cap is purple.


i know very detailed lol
When washing your face, use a wash cloth, wet it down, soap it down, and then throughly scrub down.
Use StrideEX! It works really good!
no soda
i use biore strips


they work well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer