Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oily skin????

I wash my face everyday, but i still have oily skin. what products can i buy in the US to take this away? it's mostly on my nose, and around my cheekbone. or what other home remedies are there?Oily skin????
first of all you should use oil free everything! an oil-control wash and moisturizer is good, oil free cosmetics, oil blotters like clean and clear are good, matte cosmetics will also give you that not so shiny look.Oily skin????
Try products made especially for combination skin, because it sounds like that's what you have.


Use an oil-free moisturizer as well.
I had the same problem and washing my face repeatedly did not help. Having said that, I started using Philosophy Vitamin C Microderm. It helped a lot.
umm as a girl (the icon is misleading) I usually use rice paper , it works really good
I understand your pain. My skin is very oily too and I wash it twice a day! I think that the most inexpensive and effective way to help oily skin is to get a good skin toner.(You can get toners at Wal-Mart or any other store like that) Like I said it's not expensive and it works really well! Just be sure that that any face products you use are oil-free. This will help too. Also remember that oily skin will look better, younger, and not wrinkle so much when you're older!
powder foundation that matches your skin tone should work well. you can get some really cheap at a local drugstore.
ok what i use is clean and clear oxygenbatingfizzing cleanser and also astringent and they work good for me
I use a mask by Mary kay it really does hold back the oil, especially in the summer time. It is to be ised 3 times a week and I have been using this product for quite sometime now. Afte the mask I use a light astringent like witch hazel.
Even though you wash your face everyday you can still have oily skin cuz when you wash your face your skin will dry out and produce a lot of oil. So whenever you wash your face make sure you use a moisterizer. I hope i helped!!!http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>
Mary Kay has great products for this exact thing.


http://www.marykay.com/jbalduchi/skincar鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer