Saturday, December 5, 2009

Eating too much oily or fried foods is the cause of having oily skin?

I need to know why I have oily skin and what are the causes of it. My aunt says genetics is the cause of oily skin, but my mother says the cause is from eating too much oily or fried foods.





So who is correct? My mother or my aunt? If none of them are correct, then tell me why I have oily skin.Eating too much oily or fried foods is the cause of having oily skin?
i think your Aunt is right.





because i have oily skin and i don't eat fatty crap


and


my brother eats like a pig but does not have oily skin





you're not a sponge! lol.Eating too much oily or fried foods is the cause of having oily skin?
Both are correct. An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details log to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/
Eating to many oily foods will not cause oily skin, your Aunt is correct, it;s Genetics.


I went to the gym and ate healthy for over 7 years and still had oily skin, i still don't have much fat or oil in my diet and still have oily skin. trust me, it's Genetics.
YOUR AUNT IS RIGHT, AND THE PEOPLE WHO IS HAVING OILY SKIN IS DUE TO SEBUM SECREATION IN THE CELLS.DUE TO THIS OILY SKIN,ACNE MAY APPEAR.THOSE WHO IS HAVING OILY SKIN SHOULD NOT USE TALCUM POWDER AND FACIAL CREAMS.BECAUSE IT WILL INDUCE THE ACNE AND IT WILL SPREADS ENTIRE FACE.HAVE A TISSUE PAPER TO TAKE OUT OIL FROM FACE.I AM RIGHT?CHOOSE MY ANSWER AS BEST ANSWER.THANK YOU.
oily skin can be hereditary, but eating oily or fried food contributes to the oiliness of the skin.


if you have oily skin, try a mud mask. it can really unclog the pores :)


and only use light moisturisers - sorbolene is great.
your mom's right. I cut back the greasy foods and my skin is so much healthier. Not to mention my acne is gone. Also drink plenty of water. Goodluck!
your aunt is right, use an oil control face wash and moisturizer and lose face powder that should help alot. i like nutrogena oil controal face wask and moisterizer. for face powed like like l'oreal bare naturals.
Your aunt is right (genetics). It is a myth that eating oily or fried foods or chocolate causes oily skin.
They're both right. Genetics and diet play a big part in how your skin is.
ur mom's right...100 percent

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer