Friday, December 11, 2009

What is a good makeup brand for people with very oily skin?

My skin is terribly oily and its embarassing to have to use blotting papers every couple hours. My dermatologsit already gave me a face wash to help reduce the oil, but I am still looking for makeup that won't smudge or smear during the day. Thanks.What is a good makeup brand for people with very oily skin?
I think Almay works very well. I have extremely oily skin too and I use Almay. It might be cheap but its better than Maybelleine and Cover Girl.


Try wearing fluid foundation rather than powdered too.What is a good makeup brand for people with very oily skin?
Try using bareminerals


It also helps with acne
I like Estee Lauder Double Matte Foundation, which is designed for oily skin. You can find it at esteelauder.com, and maybe some department stores. My local Belk stopped keeping the Double Matte in stock, and told me it's only available online now.





For a powder, I like the Cornsilk pressed powder in the matte finish, which can be found at most drugstores like Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc.
none!!!
My daughter has very oily skin. We both use kms mineral essentials. It contains kaolin clay which is a great oil absorber. She uses the foundation and then the mineral veil to take care of the excess oil. It gets her through the day without a touchup!
The best and only brand to recommend is BEE LUSCIOUS


it works so well and your skin will be so totally flawless.
I recommend SheerCover, everyone I have told about it loves it! Plus the amount they send you lasts a very long time!


www.sheercover.com


plus it's true on how it covers freckles! I tried it on a friend and it worked real good for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer