Friday, December 11, 2009

What are really good drugstore mineral foundations that are okay for oily skin?

Hi! I am new to makeup and I really would like something to affordable to cover up my freckles and some of the redness on my face. It needs to be a drugstore brand and be mineral foundation. And I would like it to be okay for oily skin and not be cakey. The person with the most suggestions gets best answer!What are really good drugstore mineral foundations that are okay for oily skin?
i have oily skin and i use maybelline new york mousse foundation and its quite light (i mean not making your face feel caked in make up) :)What are really good drugstore mineral foundations that are okay for oily skin?
neutrogena is a good brand..also Physician formula.. if you have time to go to dept store, try prescriptive mineral foundation..it have other ingredient in there that actually good for your skin..
i use maybelline new york foundation. i also have oily skin and it doesn't make your face feel all cakey and stuff. I would highly recommend using this. Hope this helps :)





Lola
I usually end up beginning on sale and trying out several types. Do what fits your situation and Im sure your gut will be correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer