Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best mattifier/primer out there for very oily skin?

I've learned that normal pressed powder just won't do the trick, and I constantly have to use oil-blotting sheets just to keep shine away. Post your recommendations on which mattifier/primer is best for my greasy, acne-prone face. I'd like something that lasts all day long, has SPF, and won't cause pimples or block pores.What is the best mattifier/primer out there for very oily skin?
Always make sure the products you use are oil-free. I have heard good things about Shiseidos Pureness Line. I would recommend the Mattifying Moisturizer and Mattifying Stick for you.





However it is all about trial and error because everyones skin is different and reacts to different products. Here are some I recommend, look them up!





. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Light


. Clinique Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control


. Mary Kay Oil Mattifier


. Bare Escentuals Prime Time Oil Control primer


. Benefit Dr Feelgood





I found an interesting article on Milk of Magnesia for oily skin as well which you might be interested in...





http://skincare.lovetoknow.com/Milk_of_M鈥?/a>





Hope this helps!What is the best mattifier/primer out there for very oily skin?
Have you tried Mary Kay Oil Mattifier? It works great with all skin types! It works for AT LEAST 8 hours and costs only $15 for 6 fl. oz. They also offer Beauty Blotters Oil Absorbing Sheets (pack of 75 for only $5).


I would also try the acne treatment gel at a reasonable $7 it contains acne medication and is clinically proven to dry and clear acne and heal your skin. If you are interested, visit my website:


http://www.marykay.com/melissa-bertrand


I offer FREE shipping and if you decide to purchase at least 2 of these items I will give you a FREE eyeshadow of your choice, just place an order on my website or call me!


I hope I've helped you %26amp; I hope to hear from you!
I like smash box

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer