Friday, December 11, 2009

What kind of MAC liquid foundation should I get for oily skin?

I want to get the pressed blot powder but I don't know what sort of liquid foundation to get.





Also, what are some ';must haves'; you would recommend I purchase from MAC? Thanks!What kind of MAC liquid foundation should I get for oily skin?
Studio fix fluid.





I even asked the ladys that work there %26amp; they advised the studio fix fluid for oily skin. :)What kind of MAC liquid foundation should I get for oily skin?
Studio Fix Fluid would be the best. It has a nice matte finish. I wouldn't suggest anything with a satin finish b/c you don't want to look oilier than you are. I don't know your skin tone but I love Dollymix sheer tone shimmer blush. Its a staple in my makeup bag. If you wear eyeliner fluidline in dip down is the best. You may also want to get a primer for your skin to go under the liquid foundation to keep the oil at bay but the MAC one isn't all that great. Ask for a sample before you buy.
mineralize satin finish spf 15





good luck


-emily-
lol awesome Obama pic. Thought it was official too haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer