Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best foundation for oily skin?

I've tried several that say they absorb oil, but they really don't. Looking for a real matte look.What is the best foundation for oily skin?
I do not know of anyone who is oilier than me. The reality is that if you use a thick foundation, still your oil will come out and the thicker the foundation is, it is more likely that you will have problems with your skin. Having said that, after years of seeking for the same, I tried Everyday Minerals with their finishing dust and I am totally happy. Check out everydayminerals.com and ask for samples for their matte foundation and finishing dust. The samples are free. The foundation is pure and does not increase your oiliness. Good Luck!What is the best foundation for oily skin?
Thanks for choosing my response- Report Abuse

There is a foundation put out by Mary Kay that would work. The name of them is Mary Kay Dual-Coverage Foundation and Mary kay medium Coverage Foundation. There are all different shades. These are formulated for normal to oily skin. I use the medium coverage foundation and love it.
I found this GREAT new foundation by Mabelline, called Pure Makeup. It says shine free foundation with H2O-oil free.


I LOVE it !!!! It gives a nice light matte look, and is completely dry!! I live in Florida, and I usually can't wear foundation because it is too hot, and I'm oily, too, so it usually just melts off, but this is great it practically absorbs into your skin.Try It
merle normans, ultra powder foundation. it is an all in one compact and goes on like a powder. it stays fresh all day and keep oil at bay. i know this because i have terribly oil skin and you would never know it when i am wearing this stuff.
Always opt for oil free types and maybe the foundations that set like a powder.





I would recommend YSL's matte tinted moisturiser, applies like a liquid but sets as with a powdered look.





Having said that, there are so many different products out there that you should speak to a cosmetic consultant, but definitely avoid those that aren't oil free
neutrogena skin clearing foundation - the compact cream foundation, not the liquid
Mary Kay's Medium Coverage Foundation ($14). I have combination skin and I usually use the Dual Coverage Powder Foundation, but on days when my skin is really oily I'll use the Medium Coverage and it really works for me.
i use Rimmel lasting finish (the one that says breatable and non transferable) it works really well, but before you apply it put on a good light mosisturise something like Olay complete care or Garnier then apply the foundation. hope that helps :)
Mary Kay works wonders...that stuff is amazing...My skin is really oily and I use it everyday... The medium coverage for normal to oily skin...It is a little more expensive than some other stuff out there...but definentally worth it...
let your skin be oily but make sure you wash it everyday, your skin will look nice when you get older
i don't think there's really a foundation that's ';good for oily skin'; at all. If you can, use an oil free tinted moisterizer instead of foundation - it's MUCH better for your skin. Those Clean %26amp; Clear oil absorbing sheets also work WONDERS. you may want to try those. they're a bit pricy, but they work reeeally really well.
go for stila, it's great
definitely the Mary Kay medium coverage foundation. it's made especially for oily skin. i sell it, i use it, and i love it. i won't ask you to buy it from me, cuz that's advertising. but if you don't have anywhere else to get it, you can sure click on my profile and follow the link on my 360 page and i'd love to be your consultant for life if you need one! pink hugs!





p.s. and if for some reason you get the wrong color or the foundation doesn't fit your skin for some reason, it's 100% guaranteed. you can either get your money back, exchange it for another formula, or exchange it for another MK product like eyeshadows or lipstick....you really can't lose!
Any type of powder-based foundation would be ideal, coupled with a mattifier primer/lotion.





I recommend Chanel - Used with Precision T-Mat, their Double Perfection Compact gives a wonderful matte, velvety finish.
I love Clinique Oil Free foundation, stay matte look. It has great coverage and it never makes me break out. Also their pressed powder is great too.
the best make up or foundation for oily skin is avon brand it runs around 8 dollars but i have found it works the best and i have a site that i sell through that you can buy it with a discount through my site check it out. www.youravon.com/hvalandingham
I would recommend that you go to a MAC cosmetics store they have foundation for oily skin and they also help you match the exact color of foundation for your face, they have really good makeup.
  • myspace top
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer