Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best acne skin care for oily skin?

I'm 17 %26amp; I have really bad acne %26amp; blackheads and oily skin but i work in fast food so i'm around oil ALL the time and it seems to only make it worst. what can i use to help control %26amp; get rid of my acne %26amp; blackheads?What is the best acne skin care for oily skin?
I have acne to but ever since I started using Biore my skin is so much better but I'm still working on making it better, but you need about 5 products and that will cost around $25-$30 but they last. I've been doing this for about 3 weeks and I have not had any break outs.





In the morning use Biore Pore Minimizing Face wash. It has a few beads and is almost like a hair gel texture. I find it reduces shine and I gets really foamy when some water is added. I like that product a lot.





In the day time when your at work you should use Biore cleansing cloths on your breaks, they are all ready moist so you don't need to add water.








Before you go to sleep use Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub, some people say not to use a scrub everyday but this is very mild with not to many beads it also makes your face feel cold after. Wash that off then apply Biore skin recharging foaming cleanser it is very relaxing, wash off that then apply Clean%26amp;Clear spot treatment invisable.





Good luck!What is the best acne skin care for oily skin?
I have very oily skin as well and I just LOVE the skin care line by Biore for oily skin.





You can find it at your drug store and is pretty inexpensive.
Biotherm is good...
proactiv has a line for individuals with oily skin
In your growing up years, based on my own experience following my doctor's advise - is to use mild soap, mild shampoo, daily washing your face, no fragrance and make-up. Must sleep 8 hours and she gave me don't eat list for 6 months like chocolates, nuts and oil foods, very rich food like cheese,etc.


You can try using ice to rub on your acne to reduce the inflammation.


Now my skin is cleared up and i don't visit her on a regular basis but for check-up and cleaning only.... In your workplace, are you assigned in the kitchen?
you should get neutrogena cleasning wipes, while you are working, you dont have to wet your face or anything, and you can clean your face through out the day. And the oil from the food wont be getting stuck on your face the whole time you are working.
proactive
  • myspace top
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer