Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best face wash for majorly oily skin?

My sin is MEGA oily. What is the best face wash that helps reduce the oil in my face?What is the best face wash for majorly oily skin?
i use proactiv. just yesterday, my friend told me i'm glowing! ;-)What is the best face wash for majorly oily skin?
Hey Summer,





I use the 3-1 cleanser from Mary Kay.. Since I started using it, my oil has been under control.





Best of Luck
don't use soap based cleaning product. use herb paste.
Try Serious Skin Care you can find it on the web. Your face is worth looking after. You take care of your skin it will take care of you later in life.
Neutrogena products all the way. I have oily/acne prone skin and my dermatologist swears by their products. They have a great scrub(has an orange top) that works SOOO good. Also, make sure you use a non comogenic moisturizer. They face wash I use is a cleanser/make-up remover. It's great. GL!
Acne-free.
Beauticontrol has a great fash wash





PK
Yes there is a solution. You can use miho bio foam to cleanse your face. Then you apply miho skin lotion. Afterwhich you can apply miho ce cream on the neck areas to moisturize it.





Check out the products sold online only and not available at any departmental store. bellrin8880@hotmail.com
i have the EXACT same problem. and so far ive discovered the biore skin care line. they have alot of products that helped my very oily skin, but i heard you cant get rid of it sadly. im interested in all the other answers too lol.


good luck anyways!!!:)
Tea Tree products work great.
I have the same type of skin, I love to use the Tea Tree Oil Face Wash for Oily/ Blemished skin. It is the only thing that I have tried that gets rid of acne! It is great! You can get it from a store called The Body Shop in the mall! I really hope that I helped. If you want to learn more about the product go to www.thebodyshop.com! And, good luck with the skin!
Face washes are topical solutions. You need to pay more attention to what you are putting into your body. Clean up your diet and drink at least one gallon of water a day. I always have water with me and sip it through out the day. I used to have a real acne problem and it went away with good nutrition. I suggest you also supplement with good fats. Try fish oil capsules rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. They help combat the bad fats and have tons of vitamin E. They help purify your skin without drying it out unlike the acid washes people are suggesting you use.
Neutrogena works well (i use the kind that EXFOLIATES) look on the bottles, it will say 'for oily skin types'.. but neutrogena works well. your oily skin may also have to do with your diet.. do u eat oily-fatty foods? (if so then try eating more veggies and fruits)
clear and clean
I like Johns and Johnson baby Natuarls.


I started using it cause my baby has sensitive skin.


so i wasshed wiht it so he wouldn't break out ever time i held him.


I figured it it was gentle enough for him it would be for my face.


It works good.
plain witchazel!
i agree with the clean and clear.Thats a problem you will have. Try drinking hot tea for breakfast, everyday.
I use DHC products (http://www.dhccare.com) for cleansing, which are very gentle but very effective. Massage your face with Deep Cleansing Oil first, to break up all the sebum build-up, then rinse with warm water. Then use Pure Soap to foam away all the dirt and other junk. Putting oil on your oily skin sounds counter-productive, but as a first cleansing step it really works well to dissolve all the grime and makeup on your face without harsh detergents that are in most cleansers. Then when you use a gentle soap afterwards, it really gets your skin super-clean without stripping the natural moisture from your skin. Remember that oily skin needs moisture, too - drying your skin out can make it even more oily!





Exfoliation is the key to keeping my oily skin clear. If your pores don't get clogged, you'll keep pimples to a minimum. I use a ';gentle'; Buf-Puf exfoliating sponge on my face 4-5 times a week with my regular cleanser (DHC Pure Soap) before bed. I also use Neutrogena Rapid Clear acne pads 2-3 times a week (at night, after cleansing) if I feel like my skin is getting congested - they have salicylic acid in them, which dissolves blackheads and helps keep pores unclogged.





To control oil during the day, I use Estee Lauder Clear Difference Oil-Absorbing Moisturizer. It works well for me, though I do still get a little break-through shine at the end of the day. Mary Kay makes the best blotting paper I've ever used; it really gets rid of shine without adding powder.





Also, don't underestimate the value of good hydration. Drink plenty of water every day (at least 80 ounces or 10 glasses) and stay away from caffeine. It really, really helps. I also find that taking B-vitamin supplements helps keep my skin and hair healthy, too.
TRY OLAY SOAP, ASTRINGENT AND OXY-5 OR OXY-10
proactitive. if not the best thing is get a sponge to use when u wash ur face. im tellin u the sponge is the best. use any cleanin n u see a different.
Clinque has a great facial cleansing line, I have oily skin and it works great! There are four different types of soap just go a mall make-up counter and ask about it.
The only thing that has remotely worked for me so far is acne free. Just make sure to use it every morning and every night! All 3 steps! Sometimes I don't and that's why I haven't personally been very successful.





Good luck!
Clearacle face wash .
C.O. Bigelow liquid clay cleanser. i buy it at Bath %26amp; Body Works =) try at their online store
Try Clearasil Oil Control
Garnier Nutrioniste (the face cleasner) it leaves your face smooth, and texture even. It keeps your face from becoming oily, but it doesn't leave your face dry, it's a good buy :-)
carrot soap
nuetragena alcohol free toner
i have recently started to use PROACTIVE. it really is gold in a jar! and totaly worth the price! i have mega oily skin also and i get bad acne and it had reduced the oil in my skin and cleared up 50% of my acne in 2 weeks! also if u r out or at school and u noticed that ur skin is really shinny- slip into the bathroom take 1 to 2 sheets of toilet paper and lightly dap ur face.... i know it sounds weird but it works and takes away the oil... u may also want to get a foundation -if u wear it- that has minerals in it. they wont cloge ur pores and help with that acne..i have Lore'al Bare Naturale. i got it at the drug store for not to much money.. u can also take it with u and reaply after u use the tiolet paper. this will clear up ur acne and keep ur face from becomeing super shinny and embaresing.. best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer