Friday, December 11, 2009

I have very oily skin, can someone recommend a product that I can use before applying my makeup?

I have tried Mary Kay Products they do not work. I use mineral make up by Bare Escentuals but it doesn't seem to help with the shine either. I have noticed that not only is my skin more oily but I know have blemishes constantly. Thanks!I have very oily skin, can someone recommend a product that I can use before applying my makeup?
You HAVE to try this product - it's a translucent loose powder called ';Mattify!'; and I found it on Ebay. I've been using it for about a month now and am in awe at how it's cut down on shine and acne blemishes. Just type Mattify into the Ebay search and it pops up. I have insanely oily skin, and this has helped like nothing else ever has. It's composed of Kaolin Clay which is a serious oil absorber. I've also tried MK and BE products - they did nothing but make my skin even more oily. Also, I've seen a few people suggesting Smashbox Primer - do yourself a favor and try a sample first. This stuff made my face so greasy that it felt like my makeup would melt right off. Ew. I like the Mattify product because it gives me a nice matte base over which I apply foundation (I use Estee Lauder Full Cover Foundation) and then dust again with the Mattify powder. Just make sure you exfoliate well before using it, because it tends to cling to dry patches. I exfoliate daily with St Ives Apricot Scrub and weekly with Dr. Brandt Microderm Scrub. Hope this helps - I know it's been a savior to me! It's wonderful not having to use those stupid blotting papers all day!I have very oily skin, can someone recommend a product that I can use before applying my makeup?
The Moor Spa Mattifying Moisturiser would be perfect for you, its been used by makeup artists to reduce the shine on skin you can buy a small 15ml pot for 拢5.75 to try it out.





You can buy it here





http://www.moorbodycare.co.uk/product.ph鈥?/a>





Also if you chose second class postage its free delivery to the UK even better :)
Clinique City Block SPF 15 or 25 is very good, helps to control oil and keeps away dirt - but to be honest, no product truly stops your skin being oily (unless you went on Ro-accutane) - the best thing is to blot your face a couple of times a day.
Airbrushing make up is always a good choice when you want or need flawless coverage. Since you mix your own foundation color, it always matches your skin. Dinair airbrushing kit is the best that I have found and it is available online. I haven鈥檛 seen it too much in retail stores, and those who do have it often charges up to twice the amount. The best site to purchase a Dinair airbrushing kit it www.palazah.com.
yeeah! use st. ives apricot scrub it says its for ily/acne prone skin. it works if you use it everyyy morning/night whichever you prefer. be consistant and its effective.
i think u should google Dinair Airbrush Makeup...its amazing!! it covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...they have this stuff that u can put on under ur makeup that absorbs and gets rid of oil as it being produced. its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin. anywho, hope i helped...=)
A primer would help. Use Smashbox Photofinish Primer (light version, not original version). A good foundation would be Revlon ColorStay Liquid Foundation (Oily skin version) and set with powder after that. I hope that helps.
i would suggest using a primer. smashbox photo finish has great reviews but i personally havent tried it. i use benefit dr. feelgood. i like it so far.
Try Benefit That Gal Primer. It's pretty pricey ($28), but it works great. It keeps your makeup on and doesn't cause you to break out. It works great for me.
try dream matte mouse, this dries my skin up tons (without moisturiser)(goes all patchy and flaky :|) and i have dry skin so it should work for you :)
Try looking on the link below and see if you can find something that will help you.
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer