Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a good moisturizer to use for oily skin?

I have oily/acne prone skin. What is a good moisturizer for me?What is a good moisturizer to use for oily skin?
i use Clean %26amp; Clear oil free dual action moisturizer. i got it at wal-mart. it has slicylic acid to treat acne, at it won't clog your pores. it leaves your skin reeeeeeeeally soft. all the guys come up to me and touch my face and gush about how soft it is!!! definitely try it :-DWhat is a good moisturizer to use for oily skin?
me
Mary Kay's Timewise Age-Fighting Moisturizer for combination to oily skin leaves your skin feeling moisturized without that pulled tight feeling or feeling like an oil slick. If you're in your teens or early twenties, I'd say go for their Velocity Moisturizer, which is suitable for oily/acne prone skin without overdrying.





Go to: www. marykay.com
Aveda All Sensitive
clean and clear oil free dual Action moisturizer.It leavs ur skin realy soft.
Aveeno 'Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer.


Oil Free Hypoallergenic and Noncomedogenic.


Helps keep skin clear, snooth and even looking. Light fast absorbing moisturizer has a unique formula withan excllusive Totaly Soy Complex to help naturally even out skin tone and smooth texture. It also contains salicylic acid to help clear and prevent blemishes.
I have an oily face too. I just started using Clean%26amp;Clear Morning Burst. But it makes your face really tight so after u apply it and dry your face u need to put a lil lotion on it. works well enough for me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer