Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oily skin?

My forehead, nose, chin, and like the sides of my nose where it connects to my face (haha) get extremely oily. like. i can wipe my hand across my face %26amp; it'll get all shiny and gross. What products are best to use to help with the oiliness without over drying?Oily skin?
Rice papers. Do not use powder, it will only mix the oil in, not remove it.





Rice papers are available almost anywhere and are very inexpensive. Other brands have started trying to make them, but they aren't as good and they are way too $$$.





http://www.amazon.com/Rice-Powder-Paper-鈥?/a>Oily skin?
I use MyChelle's Oily/Acne Line. It truly keeps me from looking like an oil slick and it is also all natural and Paraben free so you know it's great for your skin- check it out and good luck... www.mychelleusa.com (it's also sold in lots of health food places)





-p.s.- if you just want something that you can buy at the store- try Neutrogena's Oil Free face wash that's a foam with any oil free moisturizer- also try not to exfoliate every day as this tends to stimulate your oil glands and make them ';over active';





GOOD LUCK!!!
There's a great %26amp; inexspensive line that you can purchase..not sure where you live .. but in MA.. we can find it @ Sally's... the name of the product is Beyond Belief.... I am in the beauty business %26amp; also a medical professional... I used a particular product from the line for my own face...my daughter absconded with it.. her boyfriend used to tease her about her shiny nose... needless to say her face is no longer shiny ! (and the boyfriend is history!)...ps... please never use alcohol on your face..it is not recommended... you can find astringents %26amp; toners without a high % of alcohol... just a little FYI... to save face ..no pun intended...
Arbonne's Personalizer is wonderful for drying oily skin. If you want information on it, let me know. I can send you the link to my website.
Make a mask from eggs and sugar
oil blotting sheets are wonders! they are available at your local sephora but are a bit pricey. Clean and clear also has a blue powder available to cover shine along with the oil absorbing sheets. If your looking for something relatively inexpensive try E.L.F. brand oil absorbing sheets, they are available at some Target stores, otherwise online at eyeslipsface.com, and the good news all their products are only $1! shop on! PEACE
I have oily skin to if you dont tend to it it will cause large pores and U REALLY DONT want those I would suggest using all oil free make up when I switched to Bare Minerals that helps a lot the spots you described you are getting oily is called the T zone most common spot for oil make sure all your face washes or products are for Oily skin and use blotting pappers to lift the oil even though its not recommended I use rubbing alcohol when I get to oily and it helps alot
With personal experience, I would recommend you use zenmed's skin support system for oily skin. I would rate it as the best as I have experienced it's effectiveness. It is a combo kit consisting of a cleanser, a gel and an oil free moisturizer with SPF 30. All combined help you in a short period of time to combat your oil wells that come up on the surface of your skin. You could also use my discount code ';zen4less'; just in case you decide to buy from them.
  • myspace top
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer