Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oily Skin?

I have REALLY oily skin (especially on my forehead), are there any products to buy to make it go away for awhile? I know bangs create oil on your skin and I know I have to wash my face everyday to help it.Oily Skin?
I have oily skin as well, and I鈥檝e had this problem. You of course have to wash your face with a gentle cleanser morning and evening (don鈥檛 get one that is too harsh or it will suck moisture out of your skin causing your skin to overcompensate by producing MORE oil). You need to follow up with an oil free moisturizer or gel. You can also try a product called a mattifier, which your wear under your makeup to keep oil at bay. Also, blotting your face with blotting paper several times a day will pick up excess oil without removing your makeup. Of course, any product you put on your face MUST have the words oil free on it! I am a Mary Kay Consultant, so I of course recommend their products, but you may be able to find similar products in a different brand. (And you're right, oily skin wrinkles less...one good thing!)Oily Skin?
I use a product made for oily skin that is pure safe and botanicla to work with my sebious glands that are deep within my skin that has sensor believe it or not. It is like your skins naviagaitonal system. When using products that are harsh or drying it tells the sebious glands that they need to produce more oils. see. So if you use a product like i do that talks to these glands it tell them that the surface of my top layer is good not dry and it slows them down. So it works with not only the oily t-zone but the dry patches on my skin as well. This product also is pure safe and botancial and is not drying but it balances my skin. I had to get the personalizer it's a powder that i had to use before i used the mositurizer to obsorb all the oils that it brought out from my glands to cleanse them out but it was worth every penny and so now my skin is normal pure and smooth and i love love my skin and people said what are you doing differently you skin looks so healthy and pure. I told them i got a sample of the not so basic skin care line from a consultant and then she worked with me to see how i was doing and we ordered the personalizer and i can't believe how long this product last. wow less than a dollar a day to use and i use it twice a day i wash tone eyecream and use the mask 4 days a week to help exfoliate and pull out more oils and then use the personalizer and then the mositurizer. Takes me less than 2 minutes aday for great healthy skin. So now i am a consultant and if you click on my profile and the link you can get yourself these incredible products as well. Works so well i tell everyone and they are so glad to know that they are using the best skin care ever made. Its formulated in swertherland and made here in the us so that's even greater news for me. Take care and good luck finding anything better.
I have really bad oily skin to.


It is get bad bad.





M.A.C. oil control works the best I have ever used.


Use oil-free face lotions.





Also the Clean%26amp;Clear blotter pads soak up oil and wont mess up your face or make-up.





But dont use a face wash with beads it will irrtate your skin and produce more oil.





But anything from clean and clear


Or Garnier works really good.
I don't know if you are male or female, but you can try a face primer such as smashbox photo finish, or you can carry botting sheets with you.
use lancome oil free it really works you can buy it from here...........http://www.jetsettersmagazine.com/archive/jetezine/gear/suntan/lancome2.html
Neutrogena Transleuscent Powder gets rid of shine and makes your skin feel fresh. Apply twice a day at most. You can get it at any drugstore.
i have really oily skin and i swear by the Loreal acne peel and age reducer kit.... omg it works wonders you will not be un-satisfied if you buy this.. there are 3 steps...its so good!!!
There are certain face washes for oily skin. Just look for those and they will help you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer