Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best foundation for oily skin?

I have EXTREMELY oily skin and I'm on the hunt for the best foundation to help with oily skin. I would prefer a foundation just to even out my skin tone, something light that won't rub or melt off my face and help control oil. Specific product recommendations highly appreciated! High-end, drugstore - doesn't matter.What is the best foundation for oily skin?
Revlon ColorStay Foundation.


Trust me, it's the BEST. I have oily skin and it's the only foundation that doesn't get shiny or give me pimples.


http://revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Product…


^check it out :)What is the best foundation for oily skin?
I have combination skin and Prescriptive Cosmetics line (usually a counter in Macys or Dillard's) gives great coverage with oil control.I use the total coverage liquid foundation and had the loose powder foundation custom blended for a PERFECT look. The liquid cost about $35 and will last 5 months if you are using it everyday. The powder can last a year or more.


You will look like you are not wearing any makeup and your skin will look flawless.
Try any of the clinique foundations. They are great! Superfit Foundation from Clinique pulls excess oil away from your skin. You should try it. Or visit the clinique website and take their test to find out what foundation is best for you
POWDER FOUNDATION, or CREAM-TO-POWDER, or MATTIFYING POWDER FOUNDATION, look for anything oil-free and matte.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer