Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is a really good foundation for super oily skin?

I really love CoverGirls AquaSmooth liquid to powder foundation, but I'm looking for a more expensive brand of this that has more shades of skin tones. My skin tone doesn't match the ones CoverGirl offers very well. Is there any other foundations (expensive = better) that are good for super super oily skin?What is a really good foundation for super oily skin?
Chanel have really great foundations. There are ones that look very natural and complement well with many different skin tones. I use a Chanel Double Perfection natural matte powder makeup. It works great with my oily skin.


But before everything else, I use a MAC Oil Control lotion. It works like wonders! It helps keep the shine away!








For touch ups, I use a MAC Blot powder. It takes the excess oiliness away and won't add any additional color to the previous foundation I put on. It helps keep my face fresh and not shiny.











I hope I helped! :)What is a really good foundation for super oily skin?
No problem girl! I hope you like it! Glad I could help :) Report Abuse

CoverGirl Clean Makeup Oil Control: ~$6.00


CoverGirl TruBlend Pressed Powder: ~$8.00
Maybelline foundation is Amazing!!


It stays on for Hours and you don't need to redo it in the whole day once in the morning and that's it!


It looks really pretty too :)
Mac's studio fix fluid, and also get that with the blot pressed powder. I have really oily skin and that works great for me!
clinique has some good brands %26amp; can't go wrong with bare escentuals.
use a powder: looser or pressed, it absorbs oil
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer