Friday, December 11, 2009

What type of moisturizer should I use if I have oily skin?

I wash my face regularly and it STILL become oily. I use oil-free moisturizers but I still get shiny face. I have also used astringents, both with alcohol and alcohol free. I know something will work as i used to use a moisturizer by Biore and it worked excellently, they then discontinued the product. Any suggestions?What type of moisturizer should I use if I have oily skin?
I also have SUPER oily skin. Nothing works for me. But since I have moderately bad acne, well, its not a good combination.Moisturizers are used to improve skin's hydration (think water-content of the skin, not oil-content). They work by slowing the evaporation of water from the skin, helping to keep skin hydrated.


* reduce moisture loss and increase water content of the epidermis


* form a protective barrier on the skin's surface


* give the skin a soft, smooth feel


Meaning...drink lots of fluids. It helps hydrate you skin and keep if feeling soft and fresh.


My best bet is Neutrogena moisture oil free formula. You can find the one thats right for you type of skin condition. It not too expensive so you wont break the bank.


Well, I hope that helped a little.


Good luck:]What type of moisturizer should I use if I have oily skin?
anything that says:


non - comedogenic because it won't clog ur pores and reduces oil


i recommend anything cetaphil


that is what my derm said.
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer