Thursday, June 24, 2010

What should I do about oily skin and which lotion or product should I use?

Every morning I put cocoa butter on my face and since I ride the bus, I wait in the sun a lot and my skin gets oily (especially my nose). What product should I use so that my skin won't be oily or is there a lotion I can switch to? I hate oily skin because it makes me look less attractive in my opinion. Any suggestions?What should I do about oily skin and which lotion or product should I use?
well don't use cocoa butter. i use that for my body cause it keeps my skin even but i don't think it should be used on the face. as for me i have dry skin and i used clean and clear advantage oil free acne moisturizer and it made my face dry. so maybe if you use it on oily skin it will work better. and clear acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer