Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have oily skin and zits and when I put on foundation on my face it goes on chunky any tips?

I use that whipped mousse stuff from maybelline and when i put it on it goes on chunky and uneven and makes my skin look dry any tips? Should i be using another product and if so what?I have oily skin and zits and when I put on foundation on my face it goes on chunky any tips?
If you have oily skin with zits you really should use an oil free foundation, and if you can find it one that contains Salicylic Acid. This actually helps to clear pores and keep skin oil free. All this means you will not only be hiding the zits but also helping to clear your skin at the same time!!





A great product I have used in the past is ';Dermablend Acne Results Foundation';, you can buy it online at www.skinstore.com, at $27 it's quite expensive however you will find it a fantastic foundation for coverage and has a good range of colours to match your skin tone, and to be honest when it comes to foundation you really get what you pay for. It also contains ingredients which help to fight oil breakouts throughout the day, which means you wont end up looking shiny by lunch time - never a good look!








Another good product is Dr. Feelgood from Benefit, its a balm that's great for using before applying foundation as it fills in fine lines and pores and leaves your skin really smooth - like a baby's bottom! So when you apply the foundation on top you get a really flawless finish. You can buy it online @ www.benefitcosmetics.com, It's really worth trying.





Good luck!!I have oily skin and zits and when I put on foundation on my face it goes on chunky any tips?
If your skin is oily, you might try skipping the foundation and just putting on powder. Or try the foundaton and powder in one.





Also I like neutragena products.
If a foundation goes on chunky, common sense should tell you to stop using it! I've heard that the mousse foundation actually causes breakouts in some women.





You could try any other oil-free foundation, but the oily skin will always be troublesome. I myself have oily skin, so what I do is use a Cover Girl foundation (it's the only kind that matches my insanely fair skin) around my nose and cheeks, and I finish off the rest of my face with a loose powder. I also use oil blotting sheets throughout the day to remove the shine.
Hi. I found that Physicians Formula has really good foundation....in fact, all of their products are great...the bronzers, the cover-ups, etc.... Good Luck
If you have oily skin, you don't need to put on foundation that has any type of oily in it. You need to use bare essentials, any oil free foundation, or water based foundation if you must use a foundation. Your best bet is to use a dusty powder instead. But before you use anything, please use neutrogena skin care products for your oily skin and zits. If you can't afford that, than use plain alcohol rub or witch hazel.
You need to make sure that you are doing something about your oily skin and pimples before you put anything else on your face....make sure you wash it, apply acne treatment and moisturize before you put foundation on....


The moisturizer should help with the foundation looking dry...


I use Revlon Colorstay foundation and powder...both work great for me, but I apply with a foundation brush...The brush will ensure that your hands DO NOT touch your face...and makes the foundation go on smoother and last longer....Give it a try!!
I have the same skin conditions and I use Revlon's New Complexion. In the morning after I wash my face, I liberally apply a moisturizer (either Proactiv's or Wal-MArts' fragrance/oil free) and then apply my foundation while my skin is still ';wet'; from the moisturizer. I find that it goes on alot smoother, I don't use as much makeup, and my skin doesn't dry out as much or as quickly during the day.





Good luck and keep fighting that acne, girl!
Lancome Color ID is the best. It's pricey but worth it. Definitely goes on smooth and evens out your skintone. Be sure to wash your face first and use a light mosturizer, then apply the foundation with a foundation brush for excellent results on ';problem'; skin.
I used to have acne real bad, I used Max Factor pancake, and believe me, it is not thick at all, in fact lighter that any other foundation that I had try'd, and it was the only one that didn't make my face feel hot and grimey, and stays fresh longer, gotta put it on with a damp cosmetic sponge, and change the sponge often.
Wash your face every night b4 bed!!
mineral makeup, like bare escentuals.
wet your makeup wedge a little and it will go on smooth. If u don't want to try that, try a lighter foundation that has more color staying power but isnt as thick. A good oil free moisturiser before u put it on works too. Hypo allergenic. I find that most of the time u get what u pay for when it comes to foundation so get the best for your skin. Everything else is okay. Rev. is good, physicians formula, I like clinique very real makeup and it is 100% hypo-allergenic. I have oily skin and occaisional break outs too. But not as many with that product.It looks very natural also. Use a liquid concealer and only dab the pimples u want to hide, if it matches it will blend in with your skin tone.Hypoallergenic ones are good for helping to reduce pimples. Never, Never, Never sleep in your makeup it will ruin your pores and skin.


If I am home I do not wear any makeup to let air get to my skin.
try MAC makeup. studio tech works great. it's a non-liquid foundation that smooths everything out. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer