Thursday, June 24, 2010

Could some recommend a sun screen which is good for oily skin?

I am traveling to Goa next week and keeping in mind the sultry weather and my oily skin, I'd like a good sun screen,(preferably some brand that I can buy in India) that will keep my skin neat and safe from the sun.





Thanks for all the help!Could some recommend a sun screen which is good for oily skin?
I personally find Lotus sunscreen SPF 30 is the best bet. If you dont mind or rather prefer to have a foundation base with it then go for the Lotus SPF 40. They are non-oily and water proof which makes them perfect for Goa where you are bound to spend a lot of time in the water.





However, do remember to apply a fresh coat every few hours in case of extended time in the water.Could some recommend a sun screen which is good for oily skin?
try clinique spf lotion for oily to combonation skin. really anything that is oil free and dermatalogically tested. also try things that are for sensitive skin.
try ';good skin'; you can buy it at kholes, i did and i loved it. its a nice non-oily moisturizer as well.
lacme astringent

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer