Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best moisturizer for oily skin?

I have fairly oily skin. What is the best type of day moisturizer with SPF(Also something that won't contribute to my acne or make my face greasy)


ThanksWhat is the best moisturizer for oily skin?
Clarins Ultra-Matte moisturiser for oily skin





It did wonders for my sensitive oily skin and acnes





I dont have problems anymore





Plus use natural rose water as toner and a soap-free face wash like cetaphil. It will helpWhat is the best moisturizer for oily skin?
I have oily skin, also. I use Clinique moisturizing GEL. Don't get the lotion, it makes the skin even oilier. You need the gel. It doesn't have SPF, I don't think, but it's amazing!
Have you tried making your own skin care skin care products? Using effective ingredients, you





can save money and get the best results then in the store. www.faceliftrecipes.com
There is a good variety of info on the internet about skin care tips and helps. I got





some terrific info on skin care at this location, askername}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer