Thursday, June 24, 2010

Could acne and oily skin and hair be an early sign of pregnancy?

I haven't had a pimple in over 3 years, and now all of the sudden my chest and back broke out and I have a few pimples on my face. Also, I have noticed my skin and hair are oily, which they usually are not. It's winter where I live, so usually my skin would be dry. My husband and I have been TTC and I'm just wondering if that has anything to do with it? Any thoughts would be great, THANKS!Could acne and oily skin and hair be an early sign of pregnancy?
could be hun!! hormones are a crazy thing!! people with clear skin can get blemishes and oily skin out of nowhere with pregnancy and visa vera. Best wishes hun! I hope you see that BFP! :)Could acne and oily skin and hair be an early sign of pregnancy?
Definitely sounds promising! I had tons of acne in my first trimester and then it went away in my second trimester and unfortunately came back in my last trimester. I'd say since you normally don't have any acne and you've all of a sudden started to break out after you've been TTC. I'd say you very well MAY be pregnant! =)
Estrogen, progesterone and testosterone all cause oily skin. If you are increasing in any of those hormones (which can be caused by pregnancy) then you will see a change in your skin.
It may be since your hormones get all exited and get quiet unbalance for some time and then back to normal. Good luck lots of baby dust to you.
it really sounds promising that's wat happened to me when i got pregnant


hope it works out hun

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer