Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best foundation to cover oily skin, with frequent outbreaks, and splotchy skin? ?

I've tried Mary Kay and Clinique Work Out Wear. They all get oily and fade. Powder minerals do not cover the discoloration. Please help.What is the best foundation to cover oily skin, with frequent outbreaks, and splotchy skin? ?
This is what worked for my daughter and me. We wash our face with Proactive and run through the 3 step routine morning and night. Then, we use the Bare Minerals Primer followed by the Bisque for concealer and their foundations. Please note that the Primer is very important. It helps smooth the skin and actually absorbs some of the oil. Make sure you are following the instructions of all products. Midday, I use oil blotting tissues which can be found at most drug stores. The acne improved in time and the Bare Essentials worked great to cover the blotty skin and redness keeping a natual appearance.What is the best foundation to cover oily skin, with frequent outbreaks, and splotchy skin? ?
You know I also have tried several different foundations and my skin was always oil and would break out! I stopped wearing foundation for years until I tried Arbonne! Now I wear it every day! It took me time to figure out what color I needed. They also have a makeup primer that also helps control oil! This is my personal fav now! Check it out, it was one of the best things I have done for my skin! I also decide after a few months of using that I could sell this and its been a great business!


best of luck! Angie
you may think im crazy when i say this but my skin is the same and i use nutrogena skin clearing makeup its a liquid but it has silic acid in it like in face wash it drys skin but you make want to put a light powder over it to set it even better
  • myspace top
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer