Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to prevent oily skin throughout the day?

I wash my face in the morning and use a light moisturizer. My skin is fairly clear so I don't use anything on my skin except bronzer. How do I prevent my skin from getting oily??How to prevent oily skin throughout the day?
Many different brands make blotting tissues or oil absorbing sheets.





They come in tiny rectangular boxes that fit in your purse, backpack, pocket, etc.How to prevent oily skin throughout the day?
you can use powder, or you can buy these weird pieces of thin paper, that you can use and they absorb all the oil on your face i think theyre by clean%26amp;clear. and you can actually see all the oil on the paper, its kinda gross but it works!
http://www.acne.org/images/products/neut鈥?/a>





this stuff works:]
ClearPores- is a skin cleansing system designed to fight acne from the inside out





http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>
there's these neutrogena oil absorbing wipes that you just wipe your face with throughout the day and they don't mess up your makeup either :)
use loose powder, it works really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer