Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best way to get rid of oily skin and small clear bumps on face?

I have slightly oily skin around my nose, and this small patch of clear bumps that just won't seem to go away. Also, it seems that I've been gettting more of these clear bumps, and I wanted to know some effective home remedies, product remedies, and small tips that can keep these bumps away and my skin clear and moisturized, but not oily. Any help/ideas???Thanks in advance!!!!Best way to get rid of oily skin and small clear bumps on face?
try some of the things from MoorSpa they have different products for different skin types Mattifying Moisturiser sounds like the thing for you also you can warm it up buy rolling it round your fingertips which will help it get deeper in to your skin


http://www.moorbodycare.co.uk/product.ph鈥?/a>


have a look round there website and buy a bunch of small samples the one that works the best buy a larger size of :)





i dont know about the bumps though sorryBest way to get rid of oily skin and small clear bumps on face?
Here is a website a website that talks about how to get rid of oily skin and bumps.





http://www.hair-n-skin-care.com/blog/ski鈥?/a>





http://www.justanswer.com/questions/oukh鈥?/a>





How to get rid of clear bumps here





http://ezinearticles.com/?5-Reasons-Litt鈥?/a>





http://lifestyle.iloveindia.com/lounge/h鈥?/a>
I was hoping to get some tips from your question too, but did not see any. This is what I do and I am generally happy with my skin.





Drink at least a gallon of water each day. If you have ever taken a cell biology class then you know that water is used in every cellular process in the body. It is extremely important and keeps the skin clear by helping the body rid itself of toxins. I noticed a huge difference in my complexion when I started drinking a lot of water.





I use aloe vera and sea breeze to clean my face, b/c I am sensitive to regular soaps. I put an aloe vera mask on my face before I go to bed at nite. I use aloe vera gel that I purchase from CVS (a drug store). I purchase the CVS brand b/c the first ingredient in the gel is aloe, not mineral oil or water.





I also clean my pores by steaming my face in a sauna (but you can also use an old pot and towel). The steam sauna helps you to sweat and clears your pores. To use the pot all you have to do is fill a stewing pot with 1/2 water. Boil the water (turn it off after it has reached a boil), then hold your face over the pot and put the towel over your head to create a type of seal to keep the steam in. Be careful and don't burn yourself!!!





You can also go to a dermatologist if you really want to get some expert advice on treating your skin problems. Take care and Good luck.





I also forgot avoid eating greasy foods and foods that contain a lot of sugar.
  • myspace top
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer