Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is best skin care regime for oily skin?

And this gets even worser during summers. I've to travel everyday in crowded buses. I tend to sweat a lot. Pls. tell me what do I do to remain fresh all day long? Also clothes of what type of colors would suit dusky complexion?What is best skin care regime for oily skin?
I have very oily skin. However, I live in a very dry climate too. The biggest mistake people with oily skin make is NOT moisturizing. They assume that they don't need moisturizer because they have such oily skin, but that's not true. If you don't put any on, then your skin thinks it's going to dry out - therefore it produces MORE oil!





So here's what I use:


Biore Ice Cleanser


St. Ive's Apricot Scrub with ALPHA HYDROXY (not the one for blemishes and blackheads, this makes it worse!)


Clean and Clear Oil Free Moisturizer (white bottle with a green top)


I mix the above moisturizer with Neutrogena oil free sunblock for faces. Works wonders! ALWAYS use sunscreen!


Dream Matte Mousse (in the little jar from Maybelline I think.)





Also, I'm not sure what ';dusky'; complexion means, but if you have darker skin, I would go with lighter, natural colors. Whites, tans, creams, etc... This makes you're skin look darker and makes you stand out more! (Have have darker skin kinda too...)What is best skin care regime for oily skin?
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=68807%26amp;catid=105315%26amp;aid=337953%26amp;aparam=clean_clear_oil_absorb%26amp;CAWELAID=61252325


works great, you can see all the oil coming off!!! just blot these on your face.
i use proactive and just a few days my skin was clear and smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer