Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a good foundation for oily skin?

I've gone through so many different kinds of foundation through the years and I cant find the right one. I break out easily. I have very fair, oily skin. I'm a pharmacy technician and a nursing student so I dont have much time to retouch my make up through out the day. Can anyone recommend a fairly inexpensive brand that could work for me?! Please and thank you!What is a good foundation for oily skin?
Finding the right foundation can be a difficult process. Try to find a foundation that is water based instead of oil based. Mineral makeup and organic makeup is a good place to start. Read our beauty tip, What kind of natural foundation is right for you?- http://www.dailymakeover.com/beauty_tips鈥?/a>





It will give you some of our favorite products like Almay Pure Blends Makeup and Physician鈥檚 Formula Organic Wear Face Sculpting Trio. Both are great and totally affordable!What is a good foundation for oily skin?
Foundation that is based on organic minerals and natural botanical ingredients are best since they are gentle on the skin and won't clog the pores.





For more information on the best foundation for oily skin, go to http://www.amazingacnecure.com/make-up-a鈥?/a>
I love the Hollywood foundation from LA Minerals. It lasts all day and covers really well. I apply it with a kabuki brush and literally takes me a minute. I use their oil control powder on my forehead and it is FANTASTIC!!!! My face used to be an oil slick by noon, but now the shine doesn't show through till about 8 hours later!





You should definitely get some samples to try. They have a buncha fair skinned shades.


http://www.laminerals.com
Get a mattifying foundation. They tend to last longer. Make sure you do wash it all off at night though so it doesn't clog your pores. I have been through a million foundations in the past year because it really IS hard to find the right foundation, especially when you have sensitive skin! :(


Good luck!
try stay away from liquid foundation..they tend to be very oily and not good for the skin


go for a mouse foundation it looks great on the skin and doesn't give you that oily look.


Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation


is a great one


and also revlon mouse foundation is greatt!


good luck
i think u should google Dinair Airbrush Makeup..its awesome...its a light bit on the pricier side but **** worth every single penny...it covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...its also great for sensitive skin because its all water based. they also have this stuff u can put on under ur makeup that absorbs and gets rid of oil as its being produced. Anywho i hope i helped.
i have oily skin that breaks out easily and is sensitive and what works for me is Mac studio sculpt. its gel based so it helps even out ur skins surface, gives moisture which is good trust me and stays on real nicely. good luck.
dont use liquid foundation, this is what is damaging ur skin.


instead of using a liquid foundation, use a powdery mineral make up. it won't come off with sweat and water and also won't damage ur skin
Oooh, I %26lt;3 Maybelline Matte mouse, It looks really natural tbh. Liquids and powders don't really work for me and I'd deffo recommend the Maybelline!
  • myspace top
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer