Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can people with oily skin and acne get ayaw from not using moisturizers?

Is it a must for people with oily skin and acne to use moisturizers even if it is oil free? or is a don't (using a moisturizer) since you already have a oily skin and already have acne?Can people with oily skin and acne get ayaw from not using moisturizers?
hi.


the cause of acne is not only oily skin and moisturizers,but also over activity of glands ,familian history,hormonel and dirt.


so avoid any application on skin ,gell in head ,and oily food cheez wash your face regularly with plenty of water or oil free face wash ,take green vegetablesCan people with oily skin and acne get ayaw from not using moisturizers?
I don't always use a moisturizer, and I'm in my 30's with oily skin. I also only wash my face once a day with Cetaphil, and use witch hazel. I don't touch my face if I can help it, because your hands carry the most germs on your body. I find most moisturizers too heavy for my skin. The more you stimulate your oil glands, the more oil they will produce, so hands off!


Try and find a lite moisturizer. I really like Neutrogena products.
You still need a moisturizer, oil free and with a sunblock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer