Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best foundation for oily skin?

Also I don't want it to dry my face out either. What powder is good too???


I'm looking for the matte finish look, you know?





I have yet to find a good foundation that doesn't make my face so oilyWhat is the best foundation for oily skin?
I sell AVON in SC and one thing that women love is the MagiX. It reduces shine and if your face is sensitive, it's perfect because their makeup is all hypoallergenic! MagiX goes on really smooth and stops your face from shining for about 10 hours. I have really oily skin so I have the worst time trying to keep my face from being so shiny, I could instantly tell a difference with this compared to other products. Also, it's colorless so it doesn't matter what color your skin type is. You can wear it alone or apply it before your foundation which helps it last a little longer instead of having to reapply your makeup every few hours! Let me know if you are interested, you can find it online if you don't have a local AVON lady. If you want to shop online at my store, I have a free direct shipping code! Just let me know and good luck!





Stacy Mellis


AVON Independent Sales Representative


scarolina2587@hotmail.com


www.youravon.com/smellis *free shipping code for March available!*What is the best foundation for oily skin?
1 Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Foundation


Bare Escentuals Foundation is a powder that claims to provide excellent coverage while imparting a youthful glow to the skin, the creamy natural minerals brush on like a powder, leaving skin radiant and dewy. It is easy to use, long-lasting, and perfect for all skin types, this foundation is also a natural sunscreen.





2 Mary Kay Cream to Powder Foundation


Mary Kay's cream-to-powder foundation is a foundation that goes on as a cream then dries to give a powder finish.





3 Mary Kay Day Radiance Oil Free Foundation


Mary Kay's Day Radiance Oil-Free Liquid foundation come in a variety of colors.





4 Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil Free Makeup


Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil-Free Makeup is a liquid foundation that claims to give a flawless finish and contain salicylic acid. It comes in a variety of colors.





5 Cover Girl Clean Liquid Make-Up


Having a natural, beautiful look, even close up, means a lot to you. That's the look of Clean Makeup. It's good-to-your-skin Noxzema formula goes on easily, blends perfectly. So the world never sees makeup, just the look of great skin. Available in Original and Fragrance-Free formulas.





Good Luck!


Hope I could Help...
The best foundation in your case is no foundation.


If you put any foundation or concealers on oily skin it will just clog up your pores and aggravate the condition further.


If you really want the ';matte finish look'; I would suggest Nivia Tinted Moisturizers as it doesn't clog the pores.


So for a while try using a combination of some Clearasil cleansing products for oily skin and the Nivia Tinted Moisturizers.


Hope I helped :]
I would say use a powder, my skin can be quite oily so I use a mineral based powder. Try the Body Shop, their mineral powders are amazing but quite expensive. Other brands of makeup do their own versions but I recommend mineral as it is kinder to your skin and not so heavy, I've found I don't get as many spots.
Bare Escentuals





http://www.bareescentuals.com/index.html





And it will not run if you sweat or it gets wet like liquid foundation.





And it is actually good for your skin.
For foundation i use MAC studio finish, but to keep the oil under control i find REVLON Colorstay Powder is the best. and i've used alot of powders. hope this helps:)
Bare Minerals
  • myspace top
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer